Oh boy where do I start!? Our primary mode of transportation will soon be a motorcycle (i.e. me driving and Erin and the boys piled on behind me), so I thought it would be a good idea to prolong all our lives and get some training. Well, yesterday I completed a grueling 15-hour course in riding and safety. It was the most humiliating experience I've had in a while (there were 15 year old girls riding and doing just fine while I felt so inept and was out there sweating bullets), but the good news is after it was all said and done, the instructors had mercy and passed me.
Now it's time to get more practice... If you've got a smallish motorcycle (we'll probably be riding a 100cc to 150cc bike over there) that you'd allow me to practice with between now and January, let me know. We'd be forever indebted for the part you played in lengthening our lives.